GoSave is a Salary Sacrifice Scheme (SSS) for the purchase of a cycle including cycle accessories and/or a bus season ticket for the commute to work.
GoSave Regulation Update
Information on recent GoSave regulation changes can be found under GoSave Resources.
If you are an employer and you choose to GoSave you will:
- Save National Insurance Contributions (NICs)
- Offer a tangible staff benefit
- Reduce car parking demand, traffic congestion and carbon emissions
- Promote a healthier workforce
- Support sustainable travel for the benefit of your business and local community
If you are an employee and you choose to GoSave you will:
- Save Tax and NICs
- Reduce the impact of your journey to work on the local road network and environment
- Benefit from an active lifestyle
- Reduce the stress associated with driving, congestion and car parking
With excellent savings to be made and improvements to cycle and bus infrastructure in Dumfries underway, why not GoSave today.
For further information on how to GoSave, why not email us - firstname.lastname@example.org